Skip to main content

Silence

Northwales/ Llanberries by {deepapraveen very busy with work..back soon




Dear,

Do you know, nature is a prayer, an inner harmony?

I am supposed to be doing something very important today, at this moment. It is simple in a way. Prepare a word document with 500 words. But that 500 words is so crucial for me. Sometimes it is easy to write a lot, but restricting yourself is so hard. Sometimes it comes quite natural and casual to you. The right words at the right time. Comprehend yourself in few words is the toughest task. I often wonder, is it possible to comprehend our desires, our passion or admiration. If possible what would be the out come? But we always one way or another trying to do it. Every work of art, every conversation, every job is trying to achieve this mission. Compile something greater into a small workable space. We try to put a signature of ourselves in this comprehend work. A bold statement 'This is me'. 

I don't know whether you remember or not, few years back, almost for a decade I used to sign every post of mine, every letter I write , every profile I own as 'Itzme'. I feel proud every-time I see or use that 5 alphabets together.  I always felt there is 'me' in it, or  rather I was uncomprehending myself with it. It was a statement about me, what I am, what I ought to be. Then this person asked me what does 'itzme' stands for. I didn't give him the much elaborate philosophical explanation of Ayam Atma brahma nor did I smile. Instead I listen, for I was so sure, before pondering the question he himself realized my answer and he was ready to defend any answer I am about to utter. Then he asked a second question, ' whom do you love the most?' Both of us smiled. Then he made a statement about me, referring to one of the fictional characters, Dominique from fountain head, 'you are too destructively individualistic and  you can't stand anything in-between and you believe there is ‘you’. In fact it is not true’. At phase of my life he was quite right about me. After that I stopped signing itzme. But I allow that to flow when it comes natural to me. You can't prevent a natural, current can you? So there was a conflict in me suggesting everything is in existence and it is truth. Then there is another side of me, not so convinced arguing there is nothing in existence and everything is so unreal. As a teanger and young mind, I tried to apply this to emotions and relationships. Which again resulted as a failure in my eyes, because I was constructing my own rights and wrongs, in tune with already existing norms. It is later  in my life, I realised what ever happen, every moments we pass, is a blessing, is an experience, is ‘in existence’, and this is what makes us what we are. But we have to prepare ourselves for the right moment.


So Yes , I was talking to you about my struggle in getting a five hundred words together as a one piece of work. And I feel there is something in that struggle which makes my journey worth travelling. So rather than writing something I have decided to open an image I recently took. It was again one of my attempt to comprehend natures bliss to a small frame. When I revisited the image, I was emptying myself, yes I was preparing myself as the ' non existent'. Then I filled myself with every existing energy in the world, I became a prayer, then I started writing the document.


Hope you are  in your space and you became a 'prayer'.

Namasthey,

D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24.എന്റെ നഗരം...

എന്റെ നഗരം... ഒരേ സമയം എനിക്ക്‌ അന്യവും സ്വന്തവുമായ നഗരം... നരച്ച ആകാശവും നനഞ്ഞ വഴികളുമായി...എന്റെ മഴപുലരികളില്‍ എന്നെ കാത്തിരുന്ന നഗരം... ഒരു കൊചു ഗ്രാമത്തില്‍ നിന്നും കാലത്തെ എത്തുന്ന ചുവന്ന നിറമുള്ള ബസ്സിലെ അവസാന യാത്രകാരിയായി ഞാന്‍ എത്തുന്നതും കാത്തിരിക്കുന്ന നഗരം..എത്ര വര്‍ഷങ്ങള്‍ ആവുന്നു ഞാന്‍ ഇതേ വഴികളിലുടെ യാത്ര തുടങ്ങിയിട്ട്‌... ആദിയ യാത്ര...അത്‌ എന്റെ ഒര്‍മ്മയില്‍ ഇല്ല...അമ്മയുടെ ഓര്‍മ്മകളില്‍ അത്‌ ഉണ്ടാവും വലിയ ആസ്പത്രിയില്‍ ഒരു ചെറിയ പഴം തുണിയില്‍ പൊതിഞ്ഞ എന്നെയും ചേര്‍ത്ത്‌ കിടന്നത്‌ എനിക്ക്‌ പനിയായിരുന്നു അത്രേ വലിയ പനി...(എന്തോ പനിക്ക്‌ എന്നെ വലിയ ഇഷ്ടമാണു...ഒരിത്തിരി കുളിരു തന്ന് ഓര്‍മ്മ വെച്ച നാള്‍ മുതല്‍ അത്‌ എനിക്ക്‌ ഒപ്പം ഉണ്ട്‌) പിന്നീട്‌ ഒരു മല്‍സര വേദി തേടി തോള്‍ സഞ്ചിയില്‍ വാട്ടര്‍ ബാഗും കടല മിട്ടായിയും നിറച്ച്‌...വെള്ളയും നീലയും യൂണിഫോമില്‍..സാറാ റ്റീച്ചര്‍ടെ കൈ പിടിച്ച്‌ റോഡ്‌ ഓടി കടന്ന പാവാടക്കാരി ഞാന്‍ ആയിരുന്നു കാലങ്ങള്‍ക്കു ഇപ്പുറം കുന്നും മലയും പുഴയും കാവും കുളവും ഉള്ള നാട്‌ വിട്ട്‌...ഈ നഗരപ്രാന്തത്തിലെ കലാലയത്തിന്റെ ഭാഗമായപ്പൊ നോവും നൊമ്പരവും കലര്‍ന്ന നഗ

...

അവിവാഹിതയായ പെണ്ണ് പ്രണയത്തെ കുറിച്ച് എഴുതിയാൽ അവൾ പ്രണയിനി വിവാഹിതയായ പെണ്ണ് പ്രണയത്തെ കുറിച്ച് എഴുതിയാൽ അവൾക്ക് വിവാഹ പൂർവ ബന്ധം വിവാഹത്തിനും അപ്പുറം ജീവിതം ഉണ്ട് എന്നറിയുന്ന സ്വതന്ത്രയായ പെണ്ണ് പ്രണയത്തെ കുറിച്ച് കുറിച്ചാൽ അവൾ അപഥ സ്ഞ്ചാരിണ്ണി ഒരുവളുടെ നീരീക്ഷണങ്ങൾ അവൾ ആണ് എന്ന് തീർപ്പ് കൽപ്പിക്കുന്ന സമൂഹത്തിനു നമ്മുക്ക് തീകൊണ്ട് തീർത്ത ത്രീഡി കണ്ണട കൊടുക്കാം സമീറ* നീ കരയാതിരിക്കു. .......................... പേര് സാങ്കല്പ്പികം എങ്കിലും ആ കണ്ണീർ പരിചിതം

I forgive the tears I was made to shed, I forgive the pain and thedisappointments, I forgive the betrayals and the lies, I forgive theslanders and intrigues, I forgive the hatred and persecution, I forgivethe blows that hurt me..

I forgive the tears I was made to shed, I forgive the pain and the disappointments, I forgive the betrayals and the lies, I forgive the slanders and intrigues, I forgive the hatred and persecution, I forgive the blows that hurt me.. , a photo by {deepapraveen very busy with work..back soon on Flickr. Dear, I don't know what are you doing now, at this moment, when I am writing this.  I just felt , I should be talking to you right at this very moment, before I change my mind. This moment is destined for talking to you.  Do you believe in signs? Do you believe in the magic of words? Do you believe in travelling with time and with in time? If you revert the question back to me my answer is I don't know. That means I am not sure about the answers. But I often came across them and asked me, ordered me or teased me to believe in them. Well, them may be suggestive but they were/are there, in my life. So I am just wondering have you ever felt the same? I want to tell you abou